Sunday, June 28, 2009

How to Avoid System Errors with Digital Purchases

Why and How I Duplicated the Error

I have been having buyers complaining about not being able to download their digital purchases for a little over a week now. After I heard this problem again on eBay Radio today, I decided to try to purchase a digital item to see what the problem was.When I made the purchase and paid, I was directed to an error page like the screenshot below:

How to Get Around the ErrorAll I had to do was go back to 'My eBay', and view the my recently won items by clicking on the 'Won' link on the left-hand side under the 'All Buying' section. Then find the item that you recently won. When you find it, click on the drop-down box under the Action column, and then click on 'View Digital Delivery'.Once you click that link, you will be directed to the page you should have gotten when you were shown that error page. Enjoy your digital item!Sellers: you are more than welcome to direct your buyers to their guide if they need help getting to their digital purchase, but this information may not be copied.
source:

No comments:

Post a Comment